Monday, October 29, 2012

Spiders!

Since Halloween is just two days away, I thought I would share two songs about creepy, crawly spiders!

This is one everyone knows but the actions are great for fine motor development!



The Itsy Bitsy Spider




The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.


Down came the rain and washed the spider out.


Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,


And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.

The second song is one we do at ECFE with a spider on a stick. It is a fun way to learn body parts.



There's a Spider on My Head*

There’s a spider on my head, on my head.

There’s a spider on my head, on my head.

There’s a spider on my head, there’s a spider on my head,

There’s a spider on my head, on my head.


*Knee, toes, elbow, hand, shoulder, leg, arm, chin, any body parts…

Happy Halloween!
Miss Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment