Monday, October 1, 2012

October is Here!

Can you believe September is already over? Fall is in full swing and we are told the weather is going to start cooling off at the end of the week. Now that October has started, it has gotten me thinking of Halloween! I am already thinking of what my costume for our ECFE Halloween Party will be. (Mark your calendars, the ECFE Halloween Party will be Friday, October 26th!) So I wanted to share one of my favorite ECFE songs with you! The kids love this one!
 
 
5 Little Pumpkins
5 little pumpkins sitting on a gate.
The first one said, “Oh my it’s getting late!”
The second one said, “There are witches in the air.”
The third one said, “But we don’t care.”
The fourth one said, “Let’s run and run and run.”
The fifth one said, “It’s only Halloween fun.”
Then ooooo went the wind and OUT went the light!
And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.
 
 
Happy Fall!!
Miss Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment